The window restrictor has been designed to enable you to open your window up to 10cm to allow air circulation through your home; however, should your child fall against the window they should not fall out.
Unlike some window restrictors currently on the market, the Baby and Child Window-Safe™ Restrictor has been constructed so that the whole device can withstand forces over 100kg, as opposed to just the cable.
The restrictor can be fitted to any window or door type easily, it has a 20cm cable, and so during fitting you can adjust the positioning to achieve your desired window opening. A key is also provided for times when you may need to open the window fully.
Make your windows child safe with the MAX6MUM SECURITY® Baby and Child Window-Safe™ Restrictor
- The Max6mum window restrictor has been designed to enable you to open your window to approximately 10cm to allow air circulation through your home
- Protects your child from falling out the window
- Fits to any window or door
- Manufactured from steel with a plastic cover
- Whole mechanism can withstand a force of over 100kg, greater than 4 times the safety requirements under the Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Can be used of fire escape windows providing the key is in easy reach
- Comes with fitting instructions
- Lock plate: 68 x 22mm
- Cable plate: 42 x 17mm
- 1 year mechanical guarantee
- Manufactured from mild steel
- Plated coating for corrosion resistance to the base metal
- Plastic covers the base and keep to protect the metal
- Plastic covering on wire protects from corrosion