- Australia’s number one draught sealing system for sash windows that will effectively reduce rattles, draughts and noise, significantly increasing the efficiency of your windows without having to replace them. Australian made.
- Take all the guess work out of how much beading you require
- Everything you need to DIY Draught Seal 1 x double hung sash window
- Suitable for all timber painted windows that are maximum 2 metres high by 1 metre wide
- Option to include hardware kit containing 2 x Sash Lifts and 1 x Fitch Fastener
- Flat rate $30 shipping or free pick up from our warehouse in Sydney (please call to arrange pick up)
3 x 2m FSC Certified Timber Stop / Staff Bead (200mm x 22mm)
2 x 2m FSC Certified Timber Parting Bead (25mm x 8mm)
1 x 1m FSC Certified Timber Parting bead (25mm x 8mm)
1 x Meeting Rail Draught Stopper
1 x 10m Sash Cord (8mm Donaghys sash cord suitable for use with these pulleys)
Comes with detailed instructions and after sales telephone support. Watch our installation video here
Step by Step Instructions:
Start with the top parting bead. Measure horizontally between the frame and add a few mm to this as you want the bead to go all the way across the head of the window.
It is recommended to pre-drill your holes in the beads before nailing. Then fix the parting bead in position and nail in (40mm nails recommended).